Breaking news,entertainment news,sports news.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Breaking: Nollywood mourns as actress, Aisha Abimbola 'Omoge Campus' dies of breast cancer



Breaking: Nollywood mourns as actress,?Aisha Abimbola
Nollywood has been thrown into mourning once again as popular actress, Aisha Abimbola otherwise called 'Omoge Campus' has been reported dead.

The 46-year old pretty actress reportedly died of breast cancer last night, according to her colleague, Bisola Badmus.
 

Details of her death still remains sketchy but LIB gathered that the actress passed away in Canada.

People reaction below

Comments (36)

alley merry law about 8 hours ago
sad sad sad! RIP
Like this! 1Dislike this! 0Reply
Alloy Chikezie about 8 hours ago
How sad, may her soul rest in peace. ..... Your comment will be visible after approval
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
flakee about 8 hours ago
Awwww! still in shock
Like this! 1Dislike this! 2Reply
not again, nawa o, may her soul RIP
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 8 hours ago
OMG!!! I Can't believe how deep my sadness is over this. My heart just dropped. Absolutely shattered. Whattttt! Didn't even know she was ill. Rest in peace Aisha.
Like this! 3Dislike this! 1Reply
Vintage about 8 hours ago
Wow this is really sad,RIP aisha abimbola😢😢 LEP😛
Like this! 1Dislike this! 0Reply
Fatima about 8 hours ago
May her soul R.i.p
Like this! 0Dislike this! 1Reply
BROFIGGA about 8 hours ago
Gosh!!1 That tall and elegant beauty. So sad. Death is definitely no respecter of person o. May those she left behind have the fortitude to bear her loss.
Like this! 5Dislike this! 0Reply
Tope Omoba about 8 hours ago
Hmmm, may her soul rest in peace
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
OMOBOLAJI MARCUS about 7 hours ago
TOO MANY DEATH... RESULTING FROM CANCER.... BUHARI PLEASE FIX OUR MEDICAL HOSPITAL.. TO ADDRESS THIS CANCER CASES... EARLIER ENOUGH....SCREENING SHOULD BE FREE SO OUR WOMEN CAN GO DO PERIODIC SCREENING.....
Like this! 15Dislike this! 1Reply
Ayettyetty about 7 hours ago
Eeyaaaa!!!.. May God forgive all her sins n give d family fortitude to bear d loss... RIP Aishat Abimbola
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Victor Cole about 7 hours ago
I was so much in love with her acting skillz and more so, her height and beauty. Good Night Sweetheart RIP!
Like this! 1Dislike this! 0Reply
DELEX about 7 hours ago
oh...this very sad.RIP
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Iyanuoluwa about 7 hours ago
Haha! RIP this is shocking may God grant her eternal rest 🙏🏽
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Balogun Atinuke about 6 hours ago
What a painful exit! May God forgive her and accept her returns
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 6 hours ago
RIP, so sad...
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 6 hours ago
Oh dear! This beautiful actress.... So sad...May God grant her Soul Eternal Rest...Amen
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Debby about 6 hours ago
May her soul rest in peace
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Jummyboris about 6 hours ago
So sad, damsel is gone...may her soul rest in d lord.
Like this! 0Dislike this! 1Reply
lawaltaiwo about 6 hours ago
may her sol rest in perfect peace so painful
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
adejumo adeola about 5 hours ago
A year after the loss of Moji Olaiya in Canada,another actress died again in May in Canada.Rest in Peace and may God Be with your family.So sad
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Morayo about 5 hours ago
Wow. This is really terrible it is well. I pray God comforts her family members.
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 5 hours ago
May her soul rest in peace, so painful have never expect it. May the good Lord forgive all her sin. amen
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
OSINANL about 4 hours ago
RIP TO HER.... THEY'RE ALWAYS DYING IN CANADA
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 4 hours ago
This is my first comment on LIB, and I've followed this blog for almost a decade. DO NOT COME TO CANADA FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES! Canada does things anyhow. Yes, it's better than Nigeria. Go to England (if you can afford it). I don't know how it is now in England, but I know things used to be done meticulously in virtually every sector. At everywhere I've worked in Canada, people just don't care. Things are done anyhow. Then add on top of that, the fact that you're black, things will even be done far worse. In all my years of being here, the one time I made the mistake of seeing a dentist, he convinced me to take out my wisdom teeth, which then led to spaces between my teeth, and when I went back to him, and told him that my teeth weren't like that before, he replied, "whatever!" What I didn't realise at the time as I was young and very naive, was that they make a lot of money off of doing procedures that (basically, you have insurance from work that pays for it). Mine wasn't that bad; at least, I still have my life . I met a Jamaican man, a president of one Canadian association in one of the provinces here (won't say which one, in case someone recognises the story), who told me his wife was supposed to have just a minor surgery, and she ended up dying. He tried suing the doctor by taking it up with the medical board here, but it didn't go anywhere. so, he gave up. He had to remarry in his old age. He said if he'd known, he'd have never left England. He used to live in England. People, a lot of the folks you'll meet here are from the country. They have that deep-south mentality that you get in the States. You'll meet a lot of white folks here with criminal tendencies. They have outlaw-ish kinda of attitudes. They may work as nurses--just for the money, the same way a lot of Nigerians and other nationalities that come here to work as nurses just for the money. There are lots of short term courses you can take, and before you know it, you have a certificate for something. These people enter the jobs without a deep knowledge for what they're doing, and really just don't give a sh*t. A lot of the white people here see you and hate you for having better education than they do. Just listen to their English. They feel entitled to have everything, and a lot of them I've met are just pure miserable souls. And for goodness sake, Ottawa, the capital of Canada, is only just getting a train line in its city IN 2018! Just to show you how backwards this place is. Once again, I know it's still better than Nigeria. This is so sad. Please, just go to England
Like this! 16Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 1 hour ago
Hmmm I was thinking the same thing but also doubting my thoughts because I viewed Canada as highly skilled society and also people die everyday but Aisha is like the 9th or 10th Nigerian I have heard of in recent times that died from an almost 'preventable' ailment.... but I'm not God o so I guess it was also just their time but something keeps telling me there is a lot of negligence in the medical sector in Canada
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
omotayo about 4 hours ago
Wow what a loss, Aishat, its being a while i saw i her in movie. RIP
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 4 hours ago
By the way, how do I survive by not seeing any doctors? I take care of myself. I'm my own doctor, and know how to listen to my body. I take a lot of raw fruits and vegetables. I don't eat meat. Stay away from sodas. Use olive oil as my moisturiser. All these expensive creams and perfumes with their toxic ingredients cause different illnesses, and cancer is just one of them. Meat also causes different ailments in the body. Just educate yourself a lot. We're in the information age. We really have no excuse to not know a lot about our bodies. Our parents did not have access to the kind of information we now have access to today. Take advantage of it.
Like this! 6Dislike this! 0Reply
Hardeynhikeh about 4 hours ago
So Sad, So painful, why all dis actress die young
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Olusweets about 4 hours ago
So sad! What a lively and vibrant actor! May her soul finds peace.
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
dee boi about 3 hours ago
RIP... dee
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 1 hour ago
Hmmm I was thinking the same thing but also doubting my thoughts because I viewed Canada as highly skilled society and also people die everyday but Aisha is like the 9th or 10th Nigerian I have heard of in recent times that died from an almost 'preventable' ailment.... but I'm not God o so I guess it was

No comments:

Post a Comment